The First Solution® Loan Program
Discover the practical way to pay off your personal debt
- Low Fixed Rate - Enjoy a low fixed rate1 knowing your rate won't go up over time.
- Fixed Term - 36-72 months2 to fit your budget
- No Hidden Fees - No processing fee, no pre-payment penalty, and no annual fee
- We're committed to your satisfaction - You can change your mind and cancel your loan for any reason. Just return the entire amount within the first 45 days, and pay no fees, no penalties and no interest. It's that easy.
Please see important information in Key information on your loan
This is a special offer for NSO customers, QUESTIONS?
Q: How does it work?
A: The First Solution loan program helps you pay off your outstanding credit cards and other loans. It replaces them with a fixed rate loan that allows you to request a time to repay - from 36-72 months.2 The interest you save can be considerable during that period.
Q: How much money will be available?
A: You can receive a loan of up to $25,000.
Q: What APR will I get?
A: The Fixed Annual Percentage Rate will depend on your creditworthiness. APRs range from 7.99% Fixed to 13.99% Fixed. You may receive a 0.25% rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay.1
Q: How soon can my debts be paid?
A: Your credit cards and other loans can be paid soon after your approval - so you'll save money on interest right away.
Q: Can I pay off my loan early?
A: Yes, you can make additional payments at any time. You can also pay off your loan in full any time you choose for even more interest savings - and there are no pre-payment penalties.
Q: Is there a processing fee or annual fee?
A: Absolutely not. There is no processing fee and no annual fee. The First Solution loan program requires no collateral, unlike a home equity loan or mortgage.
- Your APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 7.99% Fixed APR to 13.99% Fixed APR, depending on your creditworthiness. You may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in AutoPay, a rate as low as 7.74% Fixed APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness. See the Key information On Your Loan for more details.
- Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% Fixed APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your Fixed APR will be in the range of 7.74% Fixed APR (if you are enrolled in AutoPay) to 13.99% Fixed APR depending on your creditworthiness. See the Key information on your loan for additional details.
Loans cannot be used for postsecondary educational expenses or tuition, or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans. Other restrictions may apply.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha.